Pet Sitting Rates & Other Services
Bone-ifide offers pet sitting, house sitting, pet taxi services and obedience training.
We offer a FREE 30 to 60 minute initial consultation for a private meet-and-greet in your home. This allows you to meet your pet's new care giver and ask any questions you may have.
15 or 30 minutes and include the following:
- Playtime with you cat or dog
- Administering medication (including shots)
- Getting mail and newspapers
- Alternating lights and/or blinds
- Alternating television and radio during certain times of the day
- Detailed report card on how your pet did while you were away
Pet Taxi Service
- FREE Initial Consultation!
- Monday thru Friday - 15 minute visits are $13
- Monday thru Friday - 30 minute visits are $16
- Saturday & Sunday - 15 minute to 30 minute visits are $18. If more than 3 visits are requested on a weekend, rate reduces to $16 a visit (i.e. overnight get away)
- Extended visits - 60 minute visits are $27
- Multiple Pets - An extra fee of $1 to $5 may be added for 4 or more pets depending on how long visit will need to be and will be agreed upon by both parties at initial consultation.
- No Pets/House Only - 20 minute visit, good for pets, fish, etc. $10
- Last Minute Fee (Additional flat fee charged if visit is requested less than 7 days notice) $30.
- Travel Charges will only be added to travel time over 10 minutes and will vary on amount of time traveled -- price per visit will be agreed upon by both parties at initial consultation but may range between $1-$20.
- Cancellation Charges will only be charged if I turned down other babysitting jobs to take care of your pet.
Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day - Additional one time charge of $10
Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day weekends are our busiest weekends. There is a 30 day advance notice needed and visits are $18. If there is not a 30 day notice given rate is $20.
Dog obedience lessons are private and held in your home. Lessons are $40 per hour and offered in the Morris area. Visits to surrounding communities will be assessed individually. Private lessons offer one-on-one with the trainer, dog and owner. You may set up lessons baed on your schedule to make things more convenient for you.
Payments are due within 10 days from the last date of service. We accept cash or checks. There will be a $10 fee for late payments over 10 days late and a $25 fee for all returned checks.
All rates effective September 2017.